- Associate Director, Regulatory Informatics, Operations and Technology
- Senior Clinical Trial Associate
- Clinical Sample Coordinator
- Director/Senior Director of Investigator Sponsored Trials
- Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Director Pharmacovigilance Operations
- Medical Writer
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Associate Medical Director
- Contracts Manager
- Lead Clinical Data Manager
- Clinical Supply Chain Manager
The Karyopharm Workplace
Karyopharm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military service or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training, and leaves of absence. Karyopharm does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any of kind, including, but not limited to, these protected classes.
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.