Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (“Karyopharm”) is pleased to provide you with the materials on our website for informational purposes. Please carefully read the following paragraphs. By using our website, you agree to the terms described below. If you do not agree to the terms discussed here, you should exit this website now.
Karyopharm maintains this website from our offices in Newton, Massachusetts, United States of America. This website is intended to be accessed from, and the information contained in the website is intended to be used within, the United States of America. We make no representations that this website or materials in our website are appropriate or available for access or use in other countries. If you access this website from another country, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to such access.
We may revise the terms discussed here at any time without notice by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and, therefore, should periodically visit this page to review the current terms that apply to your use of our website.
Forward Looking Statements
Our website contains forward-looking statements that may include, among other things, statements about our:
- projected timetables for the preclinical and clinical development of, regulatory submissions and approvals for, and market introduction of our products and services;
- estimates of the potential markets for our products and services,
- sales and marketing plans;
- assessments of competitors and potential competitors;
- estimates of the capacity of manufacturing and other facilities to support our products and services;
- expected future revenues, operations and expenditures;
- allocations of revenues, expenses, liabilities and income tax benefits;
- maintenance of financial covenants contained in our credit facility; and projected cash needs.
Words such as “estimate,” “project,” “intend,” “expect,” “believe,” “should,” “may,” “plan,” anticipate” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and our actual results may differ significantly from those that are described in this annual report. These risks and uncertainties include:
- our ability to successfully complete preclinical and clinical development of our products and services;
- our ability to manufacture sufficient amounts of products for development and commercialization activities;
- our ability to obtain, maintain and successfully enforce adequate patent and other proprietary rights protection of our products and services;
- the scope, validity and enforceability of patents and other proprietary rights held by third partied and their impact on our ability to commercialize our products and services;
- the accuracy of our estimates of the size and characteristics of the markets to be addressed by our products and services, including growth projections;
- market acceptance of our products and services;
- our ability to identify new patients for our products and services;
- the accuracy of our information regarding the products and resources of our competitors and potential competitors;
- the content and timing of submissions to and decisions made by the FDA and other regulatory agencies;
- our ability to obtain reimbursement for our products and services from third-party payors, and the extent of such coverage;
- our ability to establish and maintain strategic license, collaboration and distribution arrangements;
- the continued funding of our joint ventures;
- the possible disruption of our operations due to terrorist activities and armed conflict, including as a result of the disruption of operation of our subsidiaries and our customers, suppliers, distributors, couriers, collaborative partners, licensees and clinical trial sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
All contents of this website are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights, and may not be modified, distributed, posted or transmitted without our prior written consent. You may download material from our website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. No copyright notices, other intellectual property or legal notices or other identifying information may be removed from downloaded materials. You may not download material from our website for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
“Karyopharm,” the Karyopharm logo and any other Karyopharm product or service names or logos referenced on the website or in this document are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. and/or its affiliates. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Karyopharm’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in our website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks or logos.
Submissions of Information
Any communication or material that you transmit to our website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
Karyopharm may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Karyopharm is free, without payment of compensation to you, to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to our website for any purpose whatsoever.
Concerning Your Privacy
Third Party Links
Periodically, our website may contain links to other websites. Karyopharm is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the third-party website. Karyopharm has no control over the content on such third party websites. Karyopharm does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for information contained on other websites. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk, and you are responsible for learning about and complying with the terms of usage and other conditions posted on those websites.
Any information posted on our website related to medical conditions and their treatment is general in nature and is intended only for educational and general information purposes. Should you have a medical condition that may require treatment, or if you have any specific medical questions, promptly see your own doctor or health care provider. Nothing on this website is substitute for professional medical consultation advice. We do not offer medical diagnosis or treatment from this website, and none of the information contained on this website should be construed as providing medical advice or services of any kind. Only your doctor or other health care professional can determine if a particular medical treatment is appropriate for you.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have about a medical condition.
Karyopharm believes that the contents of this website have come from reliable sources, but we cannot guarantee the information in this website is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose. In addition, Karyopharm cannot guarantee that the contents of this website have not been affected by technical malfunctions or unauthorized tampering. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. We may alter or delete material from this website at any time.
Your use of this website and its contents is at your own risk, and neither Karyopharm nor any party involved in creating or delivering this website shall be liable for damages of any kind that may result from access to, or use of the information contained on, this website, including, but not limited to, any such damages arising from errors or omissions, misprints, out-of-date information, inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this website, any software that may be downloaded from this website, or any damage to your computer equipment including, but not limited to, any virus that may infect your computer equipment.
KARYOPHARM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL KARYOPHARM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR DEFECT IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES.
By using this website, you assume the risk that the information and materials on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date, or may not meet your needs or requirements.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Export of Information
The United States Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain countries, territories and individuals. No content from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of United States law.
This website may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, technical, software, hardware or third-party vendor failures, updating or construction. Karyopharm cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law that would dictate the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Karyopharm may, at its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing signed by both parties or by a new posting by Karyopharm, as described above.
If you have any questions about the rights and restrictions above, please contact our webmaster at info@Karyopharm.com