Position: Vendor Contracts Specialist
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
- Draft, review and track through lifecycle all vendor contracts and work orders
- QC and review drafts to ensure compliance with corporate guidelines and goals.
- Oversee lifecycle of agreements from request to execution and distribution to all parties.
- Create and maintain database of all vendor contracts and work orders in Company’s databases systems
- Manage contract requisition process from legal prospective to assure PO creation
- Work with all company departments and vendors to negotiate and assure contracts include necessary legal terms
- Review terms and conditions of existing contracts, identify gaps to protect company’s interests and assure fulfillment of contracts
- Serve in an administrative capacity for all contract matters within the legal department (responsible for execution process, monitoring expiration dates of agreements, coordinating with the finance department, and contracts filing in accordance with applicable records retention procedures.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred plus two (4) years of contract development, contract management or related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prioritizing and working independently.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Being confident, professional, and flexible
- Being a team player
- Being energetic and able to handle stress in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with principles and practices of contract negotiation and compliance; pertinent Federal, State and local laws, codes and regulations
- Previous experience in the Biotech/Pharma industry – an advantage but not required
Please fill in the contact form below to apply for this position: