Position: Statistical Programmer
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
- Produce tables, figures and data listings using efficient programming techniques
- Perform statistical analyses
- Program SDTM and analyze datasets
- Assist in the production of statistical reports and statistical sections of integrated clinical reports
- Check own work in an ongoing manner to ensure first-time quality
- Plan, communicate and implement the surveillance of the statistical programming activities performed by a CRO.
- Provide statistical programming support for Data Monitoring Committee charters and associated statistical programming deliverables.
- Coordinate statistical programming activities ensuring timelines are met and best practices implemented.
- Communicate process improvement ideas within the department
- Additional responsibilities as defined by supervisor/manager
- MS in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in biotech/pharma or CRO
- Proficient in SAS programming
- Detailed understanding of industry standards for database design (CDISC: SDTM, ADAM)
- Extensive knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines applicable to clinical development
- Experience with NDA Preparation
- Solid working knowledge of the relevant statistical and therapeutic areas
- Working knowledge of SAS, familiar with SAS/GRAPH, and SAS/MACRO
- Competent in written and oral English
- Production of statistical reports and the programming of tables, listings and figures
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and organization skills with the ability to work simultaneously in multiple tasks and teams
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, drive to learn and improve skills
- Ability to communicate statistical interpretation to non-scientists
- SQL a plus
Please fill in the contact form below to apply for this position: