The Karyopharm Workplace
Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.
Position: Statistical Programmer
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
- Produce tables, figures and data listings using efficient programming techniques
- Perform statistical analyses
- Program SDTM and analyze datasets
- Assist in the production of statistical reports and statistical sections of integrated clinical reports
- Check own work in an ongoing manner to ensure first-time quality
- Plan, communicate and implement the surveillance of the statistical programming activities performed by a CRO.
- Provide statistical programming support for Data Monitoring Committee charters and associated statistical programming deliverables.
- Coordinate statistical programming activities ensuring timelines are met and best practices implemented.
- Communicate process improvement ideas within the department
- Additional responsibilities as defined by supervisor/manager
- MS in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in biotech/pharma or CRO
- Proficient in SAS programming
- Detailed understanding of industry standards for database design (CDISC: SDTM, ADAM)
- Extensive knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines applicable to clinical development
- Experience with NDA Preparation
- Solid working knowledge of the relevant statistical and therapeutic areas
- Working knowledge of SAS, familiar with SAS/GRAPH, and SAS/MACRO
- Competent in written and oral English
- Production of statistical reports and the programming of tables, listings and figures
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and organization skills with the ability to work simultaneously in multiple tasks and teams
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, drive to learn and improve skills
- Ability to communicate statistical interpretation to non-scientists
- SQL a plus
Please fill in the contact form below to apply for this position: