Position: Recruiting Coordinator (contract)
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
You will work cross-functionally with a range of teams, from recruiters and hiring managers to department heads and other internal stakeholders. Consider yourself as a brand ambassador for Karyopharm, as you are often the first point of contact for candidates. We go above and beyond to provide a great hiring experience and help bring in top talent to join the Karyopharm team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment and start a career at a rapidly growing company.
- Coordinate a variety of interviews (phone, video, in-office)
- Assist with event planning for large scale interview days as well as in-office recruiting events
- Help attract top talent by posting open roles on a variety of niche job boards
- Participate in a variety of operations-based projects to help make our Talent department to become the best in class recruiting function
- Be the go-to person for recruiters for a variety of other requests
- You are a college graduate
- You thrive from organization – your emails are color coded, you have your to-do list set up the night before, and your spreadsheets are neatly organized
- You love working with people and have a customer service driven approach to problem solving; you strive to make sure every interaction you have is upbeat, pleasant, and friendly
- You can wear many hats at once and juggle competing priorities
- You have experience with coordination or scheduling
- You are confident in your computer skills, especially when it comes to Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Google Suite
- You are a great communicator and write clear and concise emails
- You are confident in your decision-making skills and exercise good judgment (but also know when to ask for help)!
- You will always represent Karyopharm professionally
Please fill in the contact form below to apply for this position: