Position: Medical Communications Manager
KaryopharmTherapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Publications, the Medical Communications Writer/Publications Manager is responsible for supporting the publications of clinical oncology manuscripts for company sponsored trials of SINE™ compounds and the review of abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and other communications materials, as appropriate.
- Supports Associate Director of publications on the development and tracking of a clinical publications plan
- Collaborates with authors on the drafting, writing, review and editing of manuscripts
- Facilitates internal review of manuscripts and works with document coordinator for review of other communications materials
- Works with authors on the submission of manuscripts to peer review journals
- Supports authors by responding to questions from editorial review
- Collaborates with investigator sponsored trials (IST) team on review of draft manuscripts of ISTs
- Scientific degree, preferably MS or PhD
- 2+ years industry experience in the analysis and interpretation of trial results
- Track record of collaborating with investigators
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in scientific or medical writing
- Ability to manage internal and external resources
Please fill in the contact form below to apply for this position: