Position: Legal/Contracts Department Assistant (Contract Position)
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
- Track document requests as requested by study sites and act as liaison with other departments to ensure requested documents are provided to contracts manager
- Distribute to contracts manager to respond to site’s request
- Assist with maintaining daily tracker of requested fulfilled and outstanding requests
- Assist with contract signature process
- Finalize word version document by including excel budgets into the word version.
- Prepare multiple copies of documents for signature
- Prepare cover letter with signatures and return shipping instructions
- Prepare shipping the agreement via overnight courier, including preparing FedEx shipping labels
- Prepare PDF scan copies of partially executed and fully executed agreement for electronic filing in the electronic contracts management system
- Provide alerts to contract managers to identify outstanding documents to be returned to legal department
- Assist with linking or uploading final word or PDF documents and excel worksheets in department CMS (Egnyte, ONIT, SmartSheet) and marking data entry fields according to department instruction guidelines
- Filing documents with the department records according to department guidelines
- Very good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Comfortable with data entry using contract management systems
- Previous office experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to escalate issues
- Professional, energetic, ability to work in a very fast pace environment
- Team player
- BA or BS strongly preferred
Please fill in the contact form below to apply for this position: