Position: Executive Assistant
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
The Commercial Executive Assistant is a high impact role as a member of the commercial team at Karyopharm responsible for management of daily coordination of the senior team including the Senior Vice President of Product Strategy and Market Development, Vice President of Marketing and Portfolio, Vice President of Market Access and Vice President of Sales.
- Manages calendars for the senior commercial team, including internal and external meetings leveraging internal resources and external vendors to secure room block, meeting space, logistics, travel
- Optimizes travel arrangements and coordinates itineraries
- Composes correspondence and prepares presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and other business information
- Manages expense reports reconciliation
- Maintains central meeting calendar for commercial team
- Organize and maintain master list of vendors engaged by the commercial team
- Maintains repository for key commercial documents
- Oversee the Procure to Pay (P2P) Process
- Submit all contract requests in ReqLogic procurement system, coordinate review of contracts by legal team, monitor progress and ensure all approvals happen in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with finance to manage Open Purchase Order report, distribute to internal business owners. Meet with business owners monthly to determine actions required to keep contracts and purchase orders up to date.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Professional Services experience and/or environment
- 4+ years related experience supporting Executive level professionals
- Experience planning off-site events and confidential information
- Experience managing procurement process
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Manages time and multiple tasks simultaneously; establishes priorities to meet deadlines
- Effectively solves problems through resourcefulness, initiative, creativity and self- motivation
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Represents the firm to outside organizations/resources as appropriate
- Consistently energized and displays appropriate sense of urgency
Please fill in the contact form below to apply for this position: