The Karyopharm Workplace
Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.
Position: Contracts Manager
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
Karyopharm Therapeutics is actively seeking a Clinical Contracts Manager to join our rapidly growing organization based in Newton, MA.
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating clinical trial agreements with US and ex-US institutions and related documents
- Provide continuing support on executed agreements (e.g., drafting amendments, extensions and terminations, interpreting contractual language in response to issues or questions that arise)
- Work closely with members of the Clinical team and other internal clients
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
- Minimum of 4-6 years in biopharmaceutical companies
- Possess an understanding of the clinical development process and clinical operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, sufficient to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work on teams and with multiple projects, and works well under general direction with tight timelines
- Good business judgment and excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented environment
- Highly proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
Please fill in the Contact Form below to apply for this position