Position: Contract Recruiter – Commercial
Karyopharm Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel first in-class drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) is experiencing explosive growth! We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and results-focused Contract Recruiter to join our team. You will drive full cycle recruiting for our Commercial and Medical Affairs functions. The ideal candidate will embody our corporate iCURE values; of Innovation, Courage, Urgency, Resilience, and Energy every day as we drive to bring new therapeutics to the market in the fight against cancer. This is a transformational year for Karyopharm as we continue developing multiple first-in-class, oral agents with innovative mechanisms of action in both hematologic cancers and solid tumors. If interested and qualified, we would like to hear from you!
- Collaborate with hiring managers as a strategic talent acquisition partner to understand and define requirements for open roles.
- Partner with senior leadership and HR to build out our Commercial and Medical Affairs departments.
- Take ownership and drive end to end process from sourcing to hiring candidates.
- Utilize a broad selection of sourcing channels to identify top talent.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition initiatives related to employment branding, candidate experience and process improvement.
- 5+ years recruiting in biopharma, with a focus on Commercial and/or Medial Affairs positions.
- A history of success in high growth companies is required
- Demonstrated track record of building new capabilities, standards, and efficient models to advance capabilities in TA/Sourcing.
- Decisive and action oriented; strong strategic thinking and organization skills to link sourcing strategies with multi-faceted talent and pipeline needs
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills, particularly in building alignment across the business zones that you support.
- Stays abreast of trends and uses facts and analytics to articulate recommendations and to influence decision-making.
- Experience in pro-active sourcing through multiple social channels and networks.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
Please fill in the contact form below to apply for this position: